Sql*Net questions

From: Zhidong Zhang <zzhang_at_math.ohio-state.edu>
Date: 1995/11/02

Hello, everyone

We try to install the Sql*Net under Solaris 2.4. and I have several questions:
11. What kind seup files we will have? I find the tnsdmn.ora and listener.ora. These are the only two in the /network/admin directory. 2. I already have a database there, I am going to reinstall the Sql*Net again, Which seems to be the choice, What is the risk thblow the database? 3. We have a Novell network on the PC side to try to connect the Sun Solaris, we havOracle Sql*Net for the PC side, is it all the softwares we need? Thank you for any idea.

--zhidong Received on Thu Nov 02 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message