Can anyone help with Procedure Builder?

From: Mike Dixon <dixon2_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1995/11/02

I am trying to use Procedure Builder v 1.5. While I was writing the procedures and functions I had no problems. Now that I am trying to execute the procedures and debug them I cannot make this work.

It says to click on the procedure in the Navigator and then it will appear in the Source plane of the PL/SQL Interpreter. This does not work. All I can do is double click the little icon by the procedure and it will bring it up in the Stored program unit editor. I then tried the second way which says to type .list PROCEDURE sales_load BODY
All I get when I do this is The procedure body sales_load is undefined.

I am assuming if I can run the procedure and it blow up then I should be able to debug it.

Thanks
Mike Dixon
Dixon2_at_ix.netcom.com Received on Thu Nov 02 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message