Help - Forms40 Default Values

From: Rolf Hargis <reh_at_vortex.rtpnc.epa.gov>
Date: 1995/10/18

--
Hello -

I've developed a form in which *none* of the text item default values
appear at runtime.  I created the form by doing a Save-As from another
form which works perfectly.  The two forms are very similar.

Has this happened to anyone else?  Is the form somehow corrupt or am
I overlooking something obvious?

I have already done the convert-to-text-and-back routine.

Platform:  SUN SPARCstation LX, running Solaris 2.3.  Accessing 7.0 database
	   on a DEC Alpha via SQL*Net V2.  Forms version 4.0.13.

Please E-mail responses to the address below, NOT the one in the News
header above.

Thanks in advance for any help,
Rolf

| Rolf Hargis |