Re: Designer/2000 Domain Generation

From: gary.wong_at_cyberstore.ca <Gary>
Date: 1995/10/16

> ccev40_at_leonis.nus.sg (Computer Centre Visitor) writes:
> Hi,
> We are using Designer/2000 to generate Oracle Forms program, but we
> cannot generate a static record group type for domain LOV.
> The difficulty we encounted now is how to generate the LOV or validation
> triggers to use static record group type.
> Any suggestion from anyone?
> Thank you in advance.
>
> Best Regards,
> Wan G S.

Wan,

Have you run the 'Update Reference Code Table...' utility from the Repository Object Navigator? This creates a table (called CG_REF_CODES, or something like that) that holds the valid values; generated Forms modules will then check against this table.

Gary Wong (gary.wong_at_cyberstore.ca)
Information Technology Consultant
(604) 360-1699 (Voice)
(604) 384-1178 (Fax) Received on Mon Oct 16 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message