START-UP LOOKING FOR DB PROGRAMMER

From: Brian Chiko <brianc_at_infomaniac.com>
Date: 1995/10/14

Windows C/C++ Programmer/Internet Start-up Opportunity

Strong Windows C/C++ and Database knowledge required, some WWW/HTTP, SQL experience also very much preferred. 4+ years experience working in the Windows/NT environment. Bachelors in CS/Engineering or equivalent required, Master in CS preferred.

The ideal candidate would have several years experience with a major PC database vendor such as Borland or Microsoft, or Client/Server company such as Oracle, Sybase, Informix, Ingres, etc.

This is an opportunity to get in the ground-floor (i.e. strong ownership position) of a high-potential Internet software start-up based in the Silicon Valley (where you should also currently reside).

We are a team that includes a technical marketing manager with a strong track record of success in WAN/LAN/TCP/IP networking start-ups ($0 to $20 Million in two years for most recent product line) as well as an experienced CFO/CEO (with a Stanford MBA) and an Engineering team with experience in similar technologies. We are now planning our own start-up and looking for one more key partners. We have strong references/contacts in the Venture Capitalist community.

If you are seriously interested please contact us now. You should expect several rounds of meetings (mutual interviews) to evaluate our compatibility. A non-disclosure agreement will be required prior to any business concept discussions.

All responses are confidential. Please respond with an outline of your education, work experience, and availability, via e-mail to the following address:

brianc_at_infomaniac.com Received on Sat Oct 14 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message