Re: HELP -PL/SQL problem

From: Paul Baumgartel <paulb_at_pcnet.com>
Date: 1995/10/08

I don't know offhand what the problem is, but you should 1) check the Oracle alert log and/or and server trace files created in the BACKGROUND_DUMP_DEST directory and 2) try "alter session set sql_trace=true" before executing the PL/SQL; the resulting user trace file might give you some clues.

We have seen similar errors w/ PL/SQL 2.0, RDBMS 7.1; often the only recourse is to try using different constructs in the code, or breaking down a long procedures into modules, until the problem goes away.

Good luck,

Paul Received on Sun Oct 08 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message