Re: Newbie - Report Tool Recomendation

From: Martin Bronstein <marty_at_amelia.sp.trw.com>
Date: 1995/10/05

PostMaster_at_barclays.co.uk wrote:
>Hi
>
>Can anyone recommend any "Reporting Tools" for Oracle.
>
>We currently use a product called "IQ" against Ingres Databases and
>whilst we could use this with ODBC to access Oracle Databases we are
>looking for Reporting Tools that access the Oracle Databasess directly.
>
>Sorry if this topic has been done before but I'm new to Oracle (haven't
>even got the software yet :-) ).
>
>TIA
>
>Eric
>--
>Eric Shaw ---> Internet Eric.Shaw_at_barclays.co.uk
>Disclaimer : My thoughts are my own - or at least I own my thoughts.

Oracle Reports 2.5 is part of Developer/2000. It is designed to be integrated with Oracle's developer tools, and it is supported by Oracle. These are the reasons we choose not to go with third party reporting software against our Oracle database.

Marty Received on Thu Oct 05 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message