Forms 4.5 question

From: Janice Powell <powell_at_clemson.edu>
Date: 1995/10/05

I am currently working with a forms4.5 application and am having a problem with tabbing to certain items in a given block. I have them listed as navigable and insert/update allowed, but I am still not able to tab them. One interesting note is that they are all at the bottom of the block. I wondered if there was a limit to the number of items that could be on a block?
Also, when I press tab/enter while on the last item that I can currently navigate to, the cursor returns to the first navigable item of the block. At that point, I cannot tab off that item to go to the second item of the block; it's like the cursor gets "stuck" there. I do have a key-next-item trigger on the item where the cursor is getting "stuck". I had been using a post-change trigger, but noticed in my Forms4.5 manuals that its usage is discouraged in new Forms applications.

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
--Janice   Received on Thu Oct 05 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message