Re: Documenting Forms

From: Sridhar Subramaniam <avion_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: 1995/10/04

If you are just interested in the PL/SQL logic in your forms doc, check the "PL/SQL objects only" option under Navigator menu. Run FORMS Doc now and you won't see canvas/window/alert/positional descriptions.

--
Cheers

Sridhar Subramaniam
Avion Consulting Services
Sydney - Australia
Email : ssubrama_at_nibucorp.ccdn.otc.com.au / avion_at_ozemail.com.au

Disclaimer : All opinions are truly and just mine.