oracle applications consultant needed - oracle95.fly [1/1]

From: Nationwide Prsnl Group <gademsky_at_localnet.com>
Date: 1995/10/03

                   APPLICATIONS CONSULTANTS
                            ORACLE

                        Latin America

(We have numerous other Oracle positions available nationwide).

My client company, a major company is paying our fee to find candidates for the following career opportunities:

                        MANUFACTURING

Requires discrete or process experience in production planning, control and scheduling, along with a background with MRP II software packages such as SAP, SSA, MARCAM.
                          FINANCIALS

Requires experience in G/L, A/P, A/R and Cost Accounting, as well as familiarity with Oracle Financials or SAP, SSA, SW 2000 or JDE.
                      SYSTEMS CONSULTANT
Requires Oracle Systems implementation experience with strong knowledge of SQL*Plus, SQL*Forms, SQL*Reports and SQL*Report Writer.

All positions are based in South Florida and require extensive travel (approximately 75%) to Latin America. Bilingual ability in Spanish is essential; Portuguese is a plus.

                  NATIONWIDE PERSONNEL GROUP
                      Mark Gademsky, CPC
                      474 Elmwood Avenue
                          PO Box 26
                    Buffalo, NY 14222-0026
   (716)881-2144  Fax: (716)881-0711  gademsky_at_localnet.com
                    FEE PAID/CONFIDENTIAL

    Please pass this on to someone who may have interest!

Oracle95.fly Received on Tue Oct 03 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message