Re: Quieting a Forms 4.5 error msg

From: Steve Cosner <stevec_at_zimmer.CSUFresno.EDU>
Date: 1995/10/02

In article <44pfqc$5b2_at_sisko.dnaco.net> anthony_at_sisko.dnaco.net (anthony) writes:
> I am running Forms 4.5 and
 <snip>
>... but it pops up the error message "FRM-40350: Query caused no
>records to be retrieved."
> I have tried the on-error trigger and the "exception" statement
>in the PL/SQL, but have had no luck. Does anyone know how to shut this
>error message up?
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Anthony

Before the query, do this: SYSTEM.MESSAGE_LEVEL:=5; We do it in our when-new-form-instance trigger, but if you really want to see level 5 messages, then set it to 5 before the query (i.e. in a pre-query trigger) then back to 0 after the query. Received on Mon Oct 02 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message