Re: Problems saving forms to database.

From: scott beimer <sbeimer_at_magick.net>
Date: 1995/10/02

In article <445gb6$aop_at_newsbf02.news.aol.com>, rzuniga_at_aol.com (RZuniga) wrote:

> ORA-00942: Table or user view does not exists.
>
>followed by
>
> FRM-10090: Cannot save module to database.

We had this problem as well, when we upgraded to Forms 4.0 from 3.0. The tables required to store the data saved to the database were not built correctly. Obviously, I can't tell you how to build them (I'm on a Mac/Unix system, and version 4.0 of forms) but I actually got GOOD help from Oracle when I called with this problem. They faxed me out a sheet with exactly the procedures, and in what order, to execute. There are several SQL scripts on the installer CD that need to be run (i.e. FRM4BILD, FRM4GRNT, etc.) in a certain order to create the tables/indexes/views that are needed to save to the database.

Check out the installer, or give Oracle a call. Received on Mon Oct 02 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message