need benchmark scenario (urgent !!)

From: bruno Georges <georgeb_at_worldnet.net>
Date: 1995/09/27

Hello Oracle (and Unix) gurus,

I am currently working on an Oracle v7.1 evaluation in order to recommended for my company, where the servers are :
-HP9000 E25, RAM 48 Mb, unix v9
-Pentium 100Mhz, 64 Mb, OS/2 2.1 and Warp by the next month

and the clients are:
-PC 486dx2, 16Mo Ram running under OS/2 2.1 and Win OS/2
-HP 9000 E25, which will be client of the Pentium.
-Pentium 100, which will be client of the HP9000 E25.

The network is using TCP/IP, and SQL*Net v2

I need help to write some clients programs on the Unix (Pro*C), and stored procedures in order to test the limits of the product. Do you know any good scenario and/or Stored procedure code, Pro*C, ... Considering that I am using three tables:

Agent    ( agentid, address, ......)
Client   ( clientid, details, ....)
Contract ( contractid, ....., agentid, clientid)

That's it.
Thank you very much for your help and advices. PS: Maybe you know where I can download some tools which allow such kind of evaluation. Received on Wed Sep 27 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message