Re: Visual C++ connectivity to Oracle "not odbc"

From: Shelley Powers <shelleyp_at_udp.com>
Date: 1995/09/13

Unfortunately the Oracle Objects for OLE I have will only work with Visual C++ 1.5. Tried to port to Visual C++ 2.2 and that crashing sound you just heard was the result.

Of course, when I went to Visual C++ 2.2 using ODBC, that second crashing sound was the "I don't want any old 16-bit ODBC driver in my face" response.

Onward to Intersolv 32-bit driver.

Shelley
In article <436q42$f1p$2_at_mhadg.production.compuserve.com>, Jay Ramadorai <76734.3633_at_CompuServe.COM> says: