Re: Why doesn't forms 4.0 relation work?

From: Craig Harper <caharper_at_hooked.net>
Date: 1995/09/09

>e247523_at_l10a.decnet.lockheed.com (D. Register) wrote:

>I am using Forms 4.0 and am trying to make a relatively simple form with one parent table and several child tables. I tried enterin=
g data from a generated form and the records were stored (verified using SQLDBA) in each of the tables but when I do a query, only = the parent table information shows. I can look at the relation and see that the keys are tied together. Does anyone have any sugge= stions?

>Damon

I think that when you execute a query in forms that query only applies to the block that it was executed in. Try setting the query to form level rather than block level. I hope this helps.

Craig Harper Received on Sat Sep 09 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message