Why doesn't forms 4.0 relation work?

From: D. Register <e247523_at_l10a.decnet.lockheed.com>
Date: 1995/09/08

After looking through more than 600 postings, I still haven't found any that can help me. I am using Forms 4.0 and am trying to make a relatively simple form with one parent table and several child tables. I tried entering data from a generated form and the records were stored (verified using SQLDBA) in each of the tables but when I do a query, only the parent table information shows. I can look at the relation and see that the keys are tied together. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Damon Received on Fri Sep 08 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message