Re: Oracle Reports question

From: <yankee_at_digital.net>
Date: 1995/09/02

In <4281je$i1l_at_newsbf02.news.aol.com>, andyhanas_at_aol.com (ANDYHANAS) writes:
>I have a simple select in Oracle Reports 2.0. The output produces several
>rows. On the report the rows are spaced about 3/4 of an inch apart. How
>do I set it up so that it appears to be single spacing. The manual just
>does not say anything about this.
>
>Thanks for any help
>
>Andy Hanas - Zebra Technologies

Set the frame that encloses the line of columns in the report to variable. Size the frame tightly around the column fields, don't forget to use the zoom tool to that you can get in really close. This should solve your spacing problem.

Yankee Received on Sat Sep 02 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message