Re: Export limits no. of tables

From: Murray Kaiser <ae873_at_ccn.cs.dal.ca>
Date: 1995/09/02

David Whiteley (whiteley_at_bnr.ca) wrote:
: User owns 500 tables, I wish to export 498 of the tables.
: The export parfile limits the number of tables that can
: be specified for export to 240 approx. on my platform.

: Any way to get around the parfile limit and export all
: 498 tables in one export file ?????

: David Whiteley
: DBA - Bell Northern Research

Can you copy the two tables from one user to another and drop them from the original user and then export via owner=oracleuserid?

OR

Can't a parfile call another parfile, and so on? I forget the parameter but isn't it something like another parfile parameter embedded in a parfile?

--
Murray Kaiser                  | Usual gutless disclaimer..
Nova Scotia Power              | Opinions are mine and not necessarily