Re: Power Objects questions

From: Larry M. Jones <ljones_at_mindseye.berkeley.edu>
Date: 1995/09/01

I keep getting the message, too, and not only with lstObj.UpdateList(). A couple of times my capitalization was off, so check that carefully. I suspect there are a number of bugs in V1.0. I wish Oracle would make a bug list available for free somewhere on-line. It would reduce the frustration level of working with OPO tremendously.

Perhaps lots of us could email Oracle and get them to post one?

Sorry not to be of any real help. Hope that knowing you're not the only one disbelieveing their eyes is some consolation.