Re: Power Objects questions

From: Rick Greenwald <greenie_at_interaccess.com>
Date: 1995/09/01

>2) I am trying to update a listbox in a button Click() event (following
>the example in the help page for UpdateList()). However I get the message
> BAS-01010 - Object value required
>for the InsertRow() method. I can see no obvious spelling errors (I even
>got another pair of eyes to look at it). What does this message mean?

If you are using the exact code from the help screen, you will be getting an error because there is in error in the code.

Rather than using lstCust.GetRecordset.InsertRow()

try

lstCust.GetRecordset().InsertRow()

GetRecordset() is a function that returns an object, probably the source of your problems.

FYI, Oracle Power Objects is not case sensitive.

  • Rick Greenwald Co-author of "Oracle Power Objects Developers Guide" In stores soon!