Re: HELP:Forms4.5 - host command goes to DOS - Is that Right

From: Rick Rutt <rrutt_at_delphi.com>
Date: 1995/08/29

Andrew Robb <A.Robb_at_.uws.edu.au> writes:

>Why when we use the HOST built-in does it drop out to dos and show
>'This Program requires Microsoft Windows'. I would have thought that
>the HOST for CDE Tools would have been windows.

If you have a machine with Windows 95 installed, you might try a test run there. The DOS prompt in a Windows 95 session can launch Windows programs.

  • Rick --

(Rick Rutt is a system architect living and working in Midland, Michigan.) Received on Tue Aug 29 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message