Running SQL*Net: Macintosh Appletalk

From: Glenn Stauffer <stauffer_at_swarthmore.edu>
Date: 1995/08/23

We are doing a test installation of SQL*Net and some report writers. Several of the user systems have an Appletalk connection to the network and our micro people anticipate problems.

I'm taking a stab in the dark that someone out there has done this and can provide any tips to getting this kind of setup to work well. We realize this is not an ideal configuration, but it is temporary and getting ethernet in place in time for testing is not practical.

Thanks,

Glenn Stauffer
DBA
Swarthmore College

--
To get random signatures put text files into a folder called ³Random Signatures² into your Preferences folder.