Running a Unix shell script from a trigger

From: Paul McKeown <pmckeown_at_mojo.europe.dg.com>
Date: 1995/08/23

I'd like to define a trigger on a table that runs a shell script additionally the trigger would supply arguements to the shell script.

 I can do this with a form but I cant find a way to tie this to a  trigger associated with the table (the inserts etc would come from a  variety of sources not just an SQL form)

 If you have an answer could you email me as my news feed is not that great  and a lot of stuff never arrives

 Thanks in advance

 Paul

| pmckeown_at_mojo.europe.dg.com Paul_McKeown_at_DGE.ceo.dg.com |
| Data General Ltd, Edinburgh, Scotland |
| "If I'd all the money I'd spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink", Sir Henry |