Re: Need help for Access-Oracle-Internet-Application

From: Jack Haverty <jhaverty_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 1995/08/10

Take a look at http://www.oracle.com under "Free Software" for the Oracle World Wide Web Interface Kit. There is a live demonstration/example application (Auto Dealer) in which a Web user enters information into an HTML form and that information is inserted into Oracle tables.

The follow-on to the Kit is an integrated Web/Oracle7 product which provides the capability to easily use HTML and the Web as a 'front-end' for interactions with Oracle databases. This is currently in beta at our customer sites.