Power Objects and WIN-OS2

From: Gordon E. Hooker <gordonh_at_acslink.net.au>
Date: 1995/08/10

Hi All,

Not professing to be an OS2 expert I have a question regarding Power Objects and WIN-OS2.

I witnessed a strange event the other day, a pentium 90 with 32 megs of RAM running a compiled Power Objects exe of the MLDONE application. My compaq AERO 4/33C ran faster (486SX 33MH system) with 12 MB of RAM.

Question how does OS2 implement a WIN-OS2 session?

What would have made the application run like a dog?

Gordon Hooker MACS PCP                                     ,--_|\
25 Clarke Street, Ripley, Queensland, 4306, Australia     /      \
gordonh_at_acslink.net.au                                    \_.--._/
mobile: 018883835 phone: 61-7-2889716                           V
The opinions you read here are mine and not necessarily those of my employers. Although, I must say they are the truth, the whole truth, and nothing like the truth. As far as I'm concerned anyway... Received on Thu Aug 10 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message