Oracle Error ORA-03113 End of Communication Channel

From: SJelle <sjelle_at_aol.com>
Date: 1995/08/04

A few of our users have been receiving ORA-3113 errors. These errors have occured on some
Microsoft windows client PCs using:
SQL*Net V2,
Oracle Browser Ver 1 and Ver 2, or
Microsoft Access through SQL*Net V2.

The problem may be volume related, but I have not been able to prove that.

I sent a SQL*Net V2 trace file from the client PC to Oracle Support. They said that the server
had sent the EOF. I have not been able to get a good trace from the server side.

Any Ideas?

Regards,
Steve

Work E-mail: jelles_at_ihub.ea.unisys.com Home E-mail: sjelle_at_aol.com Received on Fri Aug 04 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message