Re: Anyone remember rpt?

From: John Allen <jmallen_at_netcom.com>
Date: 1995/08/03

.rpt code is still used in Oracle Financials applications, believe it or not, as is SQL*FORMS 2.3.

Roger Hale (rhale_at_vssi.trw.com) wrote:
: I've inherited some applications which are running under RDBMS version
: 6.0.37, and are using rpt (there are several files with ".rpt" extensions).
: Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe rpt is not the same thing as
: SQL*Report (?) Also, does anyone know of a utility to convert rpt code to
: SQL*Reportwriter, or SQR? I've contacted Oracle Support about this, but the
: people I spoke with didn't seem to remember what rpt was!

: Thanks,
: Roger
: rhale_at_michsb.trw.com