ORACLE DBA needed

From: Janelle Smith <jasmith_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1995/08/03

Hello!

My name is Janelle Smith. I am the Director of Technical Staffing of The Triple-I Corporation's St. Louis office. I am currently conducting a nationwide search to find the "Diamond in the Rough" - Oracle DBA for one of my clients in the St. Louis area.

They are seeking an individual that has five solid DBA years, with experience in databases consisting of 100 gigs or 1 terrabyte of data. The candidate must also possess data warehousing experience and PowerBuilder experience would be an added plus.

This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual. Triple-I and our client is willing to pay the right price for the right candidate. If you feel you are this person, please email or mail your resume or call me for more information.

If you do not think you are this person, but know someone who is, I will give you $500.00 if the person you refer goes to hire! Sound like a deal?

Thanks for your time, I look forward to speaking with you or your referee!

Janelle A. Smith
Director of Technical Staffing
The Triple-I Corporation
13537 Barrett Parkway Drive
Ste. 310
St. Louis, MO 63021
(800) 459-2322
fax: (314) 821-5802
email: jasmith_at_ix.netcom.com Received on Thu Aug 03 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message