Re: Terrible Technical Support

From: Ron Bogdanoff <libido_at_netcom.com>
Date: 1995/08/02

Patrick Elliott (pat.e_at_ix.netcom.com) wrote:
: I just had a very bad experience with Oracle tech support that I would like t
: share with you all. I attempted to install an upgrade from 7.1.4 to 7.1.6 this
: morning at 10 AM. When Oracle started relinking, I got an error saying tha

[deleted]

Well, I guess you must not have very much experience with Oracle tech support. The experience you describe is not uncommon at all. Count your blessings. If you need to call for support of their application packages, it's even worse. That's one of the reasons the company I work for has a position for someone like me - I troubleshoot application code because they (Oracle support) are notorious for not calling back on a TAR for days (if not weeks). Received on Wed Aug 02 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message