Create C++ classes from Oracle database schema

From: Ted Kyriakakis <subtle_at_world.std.com>
Date: 1995/07/23

Subtle Software has released the Subtleware Class Generator (CGEN), a low-cost Windows tool that creates C++ class definitions from relational database schema.

CGen is the latest product in the Subtleware line of C++ development tools that assist developers bridge the gap between object-oriented and relational technologies. It allows you to connect to a database, select schema in the database, and generate C++ class definitions that model the selected database schema.

CGen can be used to jump start your C++ development project by allowing you to create C++ classes directly from your existing database schema. Once a C++ class has been generated by CGen, you can refine the class by adding methods, data members, and super-classes just as you would in your normal development process.

CGen runs under both Windows 3.x and Windows NT and works with Oracle databases via ODBC. Our Web home page has full details on CGEN and the rest of the Subtleware product line.

Or contact me at subtle_at_world.std.com for more product and purchasing information.

Subtle's Web home page address:

      http://world.std.com/~subtle/index.html

  • Ted Kyriakakis

Subtle Software, Inc.
7 Wells Ave., Newton, MA 02159
Phone: (617) 558-4100
Fax: (617) 558-4103
email: subtle_at_world.std.com Received on Sun Jul 23 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message