Need PROFOR to PROC Converter

From: rjaacl <100631.2653_at_CompuServe.COM>
Date: 1995/07/20

I'am looking for a Pro*Fortran to Pro*C converter. The fortran is VAX but nearly conforms to F77. A wide variety of platforms are available The converter is not restricted to running on VAX/VMS.

I'am also interested in a plane Fortran to C converter; incase no repl are received for the former.

You may send your messages directly to me with reverse charging set if prefer to reply privately rather than through the forum.

If you or your company has ever been involved with 3GL conversion, of nature, and do not mind sharing your experiances, please do get in tou The exchange of information can be a two-way path. Received on Thu Jul 20 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message