GUI/ORACLE query

From: <bj6805843_at_omega.ntu.ac.sg>
Date: 1995/07/18

Hi
I'm a student from NTU who is assigned a project involving ORACLE. The objective is to develop a GUI on MS windows to acess a remote ORACLE database. The network we are on is VAX controlled and our database is on a workstation somewhere else on campus. My questions are;

one	After surfing around, it seems that the choice for a
	language is Visual Basic or Borland Delphi. Which is
	better in terms of programming ease and efficiency in
	terms of multi-user access?
two	Will VAX get in the way of our application?

Any comments and help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

regards Isaac Lim Received on Tue Jul 18 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message