Forms 4.5/GPFs HELP

From: Michael Irene <multipro_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1995/07/14

Been using v4.5 for over a month. Just recently we've started getting GPFs when generating forms (they are fairly large forms). The problem goes away if we copy the entire contents of the "GPF form" to a new form and re-generate. Oracle has sent us the GPF FAQ to no avail. Any suggestions? I doubt whether it is an installation problem...since no changes have been made to our configuration... Still waiting for the maintenance release (4.5.6?) from Oracle. Any similiar experiences out there ??

Thanks for any help Received on Fri Jul 14 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message