Re: forms4.5 - question

From: Craig Kasold <cdg_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1995/07/12

I am trying to do a vbx control. I kept getting a FRM-41319. This is an error which states that the property is invalid. My question is where do you find valid properties for a VBX? The property I put in the second argument for the set property built in WAS listed in the misc. section of the property window. It was also listed as a property in the manual for the VBX. So if it is a property of the VBX as far as the property window goes, and as far as the manual is concerned, why does ORACLE not think it is, or where do I go to get a property name other then the places just mentioned??
PLEASE help!!!
Craig
cdg_at_ix.netcom.com Received on Wed Jul 12 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message