PROBLEM..Reports 2 and Matrix reports with HPLaserjet

From: Jo Coutuer <100414.1243_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 1995/07/12

Can anybody explain or remedy the following behaviour:

A matrix report, displaying perfectly in print preview with Reports 2.0, drops a digit in some of its data columns when printed

This happens 	- always with a Laserjet 4Si driver
		- sometimes with Laserjet 3 driver

The peculiar thing is that this does not happen all of the time but only when dealing with relatively large reports (> 5 pages). Therefore, it may be a memory problem of some kind...

However, I have run out of inspiration... Please enlighten me.

Thanks

Jo. Received on Wed Jul 12 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message