Re: PROBLEM..Reports 2 and Matrix reports with HPLaserjet

From: Hooman Azmoodeh <azmoodeh_at_netcom.com>
Date: 1995/07/20

Jo Coutuer (100414.1243_at_compuserve.com) wrote:
: azmoodeh_at_netcom.com (Hooman Azmoodeh) wrote:

: >Jo Coutuer (100414.1243_at_compuserve.com) wrote:
: >: Can anybody explain or remedy the following behaviour:

: >: A matrix report, displaying perfectly in print preview with Reports
: >: 2.0, drops a digit in some of its data columns when printed

: >: This happens - always with a Laserjet 4Si driver
: >: - sometimes with Laserjet 3 driver

: Your answer

: >Not a problem. Go to layout painter, and enlarge the boilerplate of the
: >field that seems to be dropping off digits, it should fix your problem.

: Unfortunately, this was the first thing I did but this is not the
: problem. Since the boilerplate is the same for all the numeric fields
: in the report (it is a matrix report), it should behave identical for
: all the columns. Still, a number fully displays in one column whereas
: the same number fails to display correctly in another column. Note
: that this is logically the same field (a matrix report), so the
: boilerplate size is no different...

: Thanks for the reply.

: Jo.

If you find the solution please post it. I would be interested in seeing the solution to this. Also, are you using truetype fonts in this report? Mickey, Received on Thu Jul 20 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message