Oracle Support

From: Anuj Lal <alal1_at_PROBLEM_WITH_INEWS_GATEWAY_FILE>
Date: 1995/07/10

 A pilot flying a small single engined charter plane, with a couple of really  important execs on board. He's coming into Californaia airport,  only there is thick fog, less than 10ft of visibility and his instruments  are out. So he circles around looking for landmark. After an hour or so,   he's pretty low on fuel and the passengers are getting very nervous.   At last, in a small opening in the fog he sees a tall building with one    guy working alone on the fifth floor.  The pilot banks the plane around, winds down the window, and shouts to the guy  "Hi, where am I ?" to which the solitary office worker  replies "You're in a plane " The pilot winds up the window, executes a 275  degree turn and proceeds to execute a perfect blind landing on the runway of  the airport 5 miles away. Just as the plane stops, so does the engine as the  fuel has run out.
 The passengers are amazed and one asks how he did it. "Simple" replies the  pilot, "I asked the guy in that building a simple question. The answer he gave  me was 100 percent correct but absolutely useless, therefore that must be  ORACLE's support office and from there the airport is just 5 miles away on a  course of 275 degrees !"