Re: Powerbuilder Development User Set-Up f

From: Richard Wark <warkr_at_radon.brooks.af.mil>
Date: 1995/06/29

 --

If you log in as system the following tables are created:   PBCATCOL
  PBCATEDT
  PBCATFMT
  PBCATTBL
  PBCATVLD
 as well as 4 indexes with _idx suffixes.

If you need a more detail description of the tables/indexes please e-mail.

Thanks,

Richard Wark
Computer Sciences Corp.
Brooks AFB, San Antonio TEXAS Received on Thu Jun 29 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message