Re: Powerbuilder Development User Set-Up for ORA7?

From: Larry Fishman <larryf_at_teleport.com>
Date: 1995/06/29

Yes, there are about 4-6 tables which are created owned by SYSTEM when you first set up PB on the server. From what I remember, the way you do this is to log in as SYSTEM the first time you connect to the target Oracle DB

Robert Crawford (crawford_at_PROBLEM_WITH_INEWS_DOMAIN_FILE) wrote:
: Tom Remisoski (remisosk) wrote:
: : Does anyone know the minimal permissions need to set up a powerbuilder
: : developer on an Oracle system? PB has put me on hold for the last 40 minutes
: : and counting, so I thought I'd try here.

: I believe there are some tables you need to create, first. I'm
: not sure what they are, I've not had to take care of Powerbuilder yet,
: but I have heard it needs some tables all for itself.

: --
: Robert Crawford crawford_at_iac.net http://msen.com/~rcrawfor

: Heed the words of the dead, for they are the least likely to
: be trying to get something from you.