NTB_MAX_CLIENTS & DB_LINKS

From: Siong Chan <siong_at_malibu.sfu.ca>
Date: 1995/06/19

HI there everyone...

Just a short question. Where can I find more detailed information for NTB_MAX_CLIENTS and NTB_MAX_DBLINKS? I'm constantly getting ORA-06413 errors...and I suspect that it is a result of wrong resource allocation from NetBIOS.

Also, on my server, NTB_MAX_CLIENTS is set to 32 while NTB_MAX_DBLINKS is set to 1. Should there be any problems with these parameters should I try to run Forms4.0 runtime? What I"m doing is to create a "dummy" menu system that will use run_product to execute other forms. I'm trying to execute 3 to 4 forms at one time in the ASYNCHRONOUS mode.

My netbios parameters on the server is :

Available resources:
sessions = 64
NCBS (commands) = 46
names = 52.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
siong

JSI Ltd. Received on Mon Jun 19 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message