Re: Need Book References on Oracle Tuning ...

From: Mark Bluemel <markb_at_pyramid.com>
Date: 1995/06/15

ragarwal_at_pegasus.rutgers.edu wrote:
: mab_at_ulysses.att.com (Muhammad Basit) writes:

: >I am looking for references (books) on Oracle Tuning specially
: >at the Operating System level. The platforms of interest are
: >SCO/UNIX and AIX. Would appreciate a direct reply.

: Oracle for UNIX : Performance Tuning Tips is a good reference. It is : from Oracle. Part No. 53134-0293

	Oracle Performance Tuning
	by Corrigan and Gurry
	Published by O'Reilly Associates

is good
--
Mark Bluemel	Unix/Oracle Trainer and Consultant
		My opinions are my own, but I'll share them