Re: Problems w/ Oracle CDE2 CASE Client Installation!

From: Andrew C. Moll <acmoll_at_dgsys.com>
Date: 1995/06/15

  There was also a bug (#224044) fixed in release 7.1.5 that was the table SYS.ACCESS$ not having an index on it. Let me know if you'd like further info on this.
Drew Moll
Fairfax, VA USA

Sean Poulter (spoulter_at_ksi.co.za) wrote: : stowe_at_mcs.net wrote:

: >> values, we start the installation. It takes about 4-5 hours (normal according
: >> to the manual!)

: YES it does take a while, but if you make tha shared pool larger and
: you increase the db_block buffer parameters, it will run a lot faster
: and you will run into less problems