Re: Oracle Web Integration

From: Aileen Jaitin <ajaitin_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 1995/06/14

Owen,
The Oracle WWW Interface Kit provides a bunch of cgi scripts that allow your web server to connect to Oracle7. It's free to download from http://www.oracle.com, it's under Free Software, and there is some basic instructions and demos as well to check out. The gateways are both compiled for SunOS and available as source that you can compile easily on any Unix platform. If you're looking at doing this on other platforms, it will be a bit more work to port. If you want to visit some sites that are using Oracle backends, just email me at ajaitin_at_us.oracle.com and I'll send the urls to you.

Aileen Jaitin