Opportunities for Oracle DBAs

From: RGood94231 <rgood94231_at_aol.com>
Date: 1995/06/13

Tactics, Inc, an Oracle Business Alliance Partner headquartered in Atlanta, GA., has immediate openings for skilled Oracle DBAs with one-plus years of experience -- UNIX a plus.

If you qualify, you will be joining one of our Oracle RDBMS support teams headed by master DBAs. You will be working in a dynamic, stimulating environment in support of a wide range of applications and information systems.

Most of our projects are in the Atlanta area.

You will be a permanent employee of the Tactics organization. As such, you will have medical and dental benefits, a 401K plan, and standard vacation benefits.

You will find our professional training, exposure to 'bleeding edge' technology, and constant interaction with skilled team-mates the hallmarks of being a member of Tactics.

Tactics -- you will enjoy working in an organization committed to personal excellence.

Contact Tactics' Resource Coordinator at < phale_at_tacticsus.com >
or, FAX your resume to Tactics at (404) 248-1227 or, Phone direct to Tactics at (404) 248-1226 Received on Tue Jun 13 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message