Re: multiple Oracle forms 4.5 applications under Windows

From: Michael Aucone <MAUCONE_at_STNECSS.TELECOM.COM.AU>
Date: 1995/06/08

eg. If two applications have different 'default_font' parameters we need two either a seperate application ini file (which oracle does not support) or two oracle.ini files. There lies the dilemma. This is particularly important in an organisation such as mine where there are hundreds of Oracle applications developed by different groups. If there was an apllication ini file that overides the oracle.ini then we'd be laughing.

Micael Aucone

----------From: huckleberryTo: Michael Aucone Subject: Re: multiple Oracle forms 4.5 applications under Windows Date: Wednesday, 07 June, 1995 8:30AM

In article <MAUCONE.6.000C689A_at_STNECSS.TELECOM.COM.AU> MAUCONE_at_STNECSS.TELECOM.COM.AU (Michael Aucone) writes:

>Does, anyone know how to allow for multiple forms 4.5 applications with
>different oracle.ini files to reside at the same instance under windows.

>Thanks.

>Michael Aucone.
>NEA Dev. Team, Adelaide Australia

Why do you need different oracle.ini files ???

  • huckleberry