Re: multiple Oracle forms 4.5 applications under Windows

From: Tony Cristiano <tlc_at_qdot.qld.gov.au>
Date: 1995/06/08

In article <MAUCONE.8.000B4974_at_STNECSS.TELECOM.COM.AU> Michael Aucone <MAUCONE_at_STNECSS.TELECOM.COM.AU> wrote:
> eg. If two applications have different 'default_font' parameters we need two
> either a seperate application ini file (which oracle does not support) or two
> oracle.ini files. There lies the dilemma. This is particularly important in an
> organisation such as mine where there are hundreds of Oracle applications
> developed by different groups. If there was an apllication ini file that
> overides the oracle.ini then we'd be laughing.
>
> Micael Aucone

Hi,

It doesn't make sense to me to have two different defaults in windows. I think you want to use specific fonts instead of default system fonts.

Tony :)

=     Tony Cristiano                                                   =
=     Analyst Programmer                                               =
=     Queensland Transport  (ARMIS Project)                            =
=     "Opportunity always knocks at the least opportune moment."       =