Re: Download Personal ORACLE

From: Jacob Glozman <jacobg_at_winternet.com>
Date: 1995/05/27

In article <3q338k$bc9_at_wally2.hti.net>, Edward Lai <elai_at_hti.net> wrote:
>ORACLE has 90-days Free Trial on WWW. I would like to try it. I
>have tried to download it many times. Every time when I download
>it, it stop at same place. I even try to download it using
>netscape and FTP. Both transmission stop at the same place.
>
>Does anyone try this before? Any input is appreciated.

>* May tomorrow will be better to you all. *

I've successfully downloaded it using Netscape couple days ago. Download, though, have taken unexpectedly long time, around 5 hours. Some times I observed modem not blinking for at least a minute, Oracle server must be pretty busy with this offer. May be you are taking this delays as the transmission end, then try to be a bit more patient.

Good luck!!!!

jacobg_at_winternet.com Received on Sat May 27 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message