Re: Download Personal ORACLE

From: Boris Frenkel <bn686_at_cleveland.freenet.edu>
Date: 1995/05/28

In article <D973F8.225_at_dorite.use.com>, jhubbard_at_iquest.net (Jim Hubbard) says:

>In article <3q338k$bc9_at_wally2.hti.net>, Edward Lai <elai_at_hti.net> says:
>>
>>ORACLE has 90-days Free Trial on WWW. I would like to try it. I
>>have tried to download it many times. Every time when I download
>>it, it stop at same place. I even try to download it using
>>netscape and FTP. Both transmission stop at the same place.

I managed to download this software using Netscape 1.0. Five files I downloaded from a second attempt, but finally I got them all. I think it simplier to contact Oracle and order the same software on CD-ROM that they send for free.

Good luck,
Boris Received on Sun May 28 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message