Re: Need User-Friendly Ad-hoc query/reporting tool.

From: Dennis Buddenborg <thebuddman_at_delphi.com>
Date: 1995/05/24

We use Sterling Software's Vision:Data (formerly ClearAccess from ClearAccess Corp.) as a f/e user-friendly query tool. No need to know the SQL language, but the ability to write or tweek the SQL is there, also. It has a nice report generating tool, however, not a nice as BusinessObjects.

Hope this helps.

Dennis Buddenborg | These are my thoughts and not necessarily those

DBA                             |  of my employer.
Kelly Services, Inc. Received on Wed May 24 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message