Re: Oracle's Textserver3 with Context

From: Paul Anderson <panderso_at_ottawa.net>
Date: 1995/05/20

TextServer3 is a full text api which runs under 'C' and Forms 4.0.13 (4.5 to come). It allows text applications to be built around the Oracle7 database.

Context is a product that has been built in to TextServer. It automatically discerns themes in documents and builds information in the database that allows end users to reduce a document in size, while keeping it's essence.

If you would like more information, you can send me a note or call me at Oracle.

   Paul Anderson
   613.783.4505
   panderso_at_ca.oracle.com Received on Sat May 20 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message